The Grand Strand remains golf’s most popular destination and we are excited about the new (and hopefully better) year. Here is a look at Myrtle Beach’s best 2021 golf packages.
How were the area’s best deals evaluated? We weighed quality, value, variety and demand to determine Myrtle Beach’s best golf packages and here is how the folks at MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com ranked the five best deals for 2021:
1. The Rewards Package from Founders Group International tops the list. Golfers can choose from 21 courses, including luminaries like TPC Myrtle Beach, Grande Dunes Resort Club, Pawleys Plantation, King’s North and Pine Lakes Country Club. Did we mention every golfer who books the package receives a $100 Rewards Card that can be used in the pro shop, on the beverage car and in the clubhouse restaurant? The package starts at just $47 per day. Seriously. For quality of golf, value and variety, this is Myrtle Beach’s premier 2021 golf package.
2. Barefoot Resort’s Play 3, Get 1 Free deal continues to be a favorite of players who want the resort golf experience. Home to four courses, designed by Tom Fazio, Greg Norman, Davis Love III and Pete Dye, Barefoot is one of Myrtle Beach’s most prominent facilities. Three of the four layouts – Love, Fazio and Dye – have been ranked among the nation’s top 100 public courses, and the chance to play one of them for free helps push this ever-popular package over the top.
3. The Waccamaw Golf Trail, comprised of 12 South Strand courses, including some of the area’s most prominent, offers a 2-round special (additional rounds can be added) that saves players $5 per round. This is a package that features Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, True Blue Golf Club, Heritage Club and Pawleys Plantation, among several other top 100-caliber designs. There isn’t another Myrtle Beach deal that offers this type of access to so many highly acclaimed courses, and you get the best available rates.
4. Legends of the Beach is a pay for four get the fifth round free offer on the acclaimed Legends courses. This package provides 18 holes at the Heathland, Moorland and Parkland courses at Legends and Oyster Bay and Heritage Club. Did we mention you also receive free breakfast, lunch and two draft beers? This has long been one of Myrtle Beach’s most popular packages and that won’t change in 2021.
5. If your group is looking for a value-packed deal, the Gateway to the Beach Special is difficult to beat. Golfers have their choice between five North Strand courses, led by Long Bay Club, River Hills, Colonial Charters, Aberdeen Country Club and Brunswick Plantation. This offer starts at $45 and is ideal for groups that want to stay along the North Strand.
The number of golf package combinations in Myrtle Beach are nearly endless, but these offers standout, even in golf’s most competitive market.