What is Myrtle Beach’s best golf package? It’s a common question, but there is no “right” answer. Every group is different, as are their preferences, so it’s hard to identify “best.”
What I can objectively tell you is that the Founders Group All-Inclusive package is Myrtle Beach’s most popular heading into the fall season. Why are golfers flocking to the deal?
1. You get to choose among 21 courses, and there isn’t another package that offers a better combination of quality and quantity.
2. The package starts at just $55 per day and includes range balls, lunch off a menu, and two draft beers. You can’t beat it.
3. With King’s North, TPC Myrtle Beach, Grande Dunes Resort Club and Pawleys Plantation among the courses you can choose from, groups have access to the area’s premier layouts at an “I can’t believe that” price.
4. Beyond the “A-list” layouts, what makes the package special is the collective strength of its course offerings. Both Myrtlewood layouts, Willbrook, Long Bay and Wild Wing are just scratching the surface of the All-Inclusive package’s considerable options.
5. No matter which part of the Grand Strand you prefer to stay on, the All-Inclusive package has you covered. Founders Group has courses along the North, South and Central parts of the Grand Strand, making the package as convenient as it is value-laden.