We produced hundreds of stories in 2021, ranging from the written word and videos to stunning photography, and it was shared across a variety of platforms.
We decided to take a look back at 2021’s most popular stories, as determined by you the reader. Based on the results, you guys seem most interested in great golf, cheap golf and where to eat on your next trip!
Without further ado, here are the 10 most popular stories on MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com in 2021:
- Wonder No More: Myrtle Beach’s 20 Best Courses Ranked By PGA Professionals: No surprises here. Which course is the area’s best is the question everyone asks and PGA professionals answer the query.
- Myrtle Beach’s 5 Cheapest Courses: We all love great value, and here are your five most inexpensive courses along the Grand Strand.
- Myrtle Beach’s Best 2021 Golf Packages: The golf package is at the heart of Myrtle Beach’s popularity, and you guys were more than a little interested in the area’s best deals.
- Five Best Myrtle Beach Restaurants You’ve Never Eaten in: We all love different restaurants; this list of five under-the-radar establishments provides a good starting point.
- Five New Myrtle Beach Restaurants To Try On Your 2021 Golf Trip: We all love new things and these restaurants should be at the top of your list.
- Experts Debate: Barefoot Resort & Golf’s Best Course: Barefoot has four courses and you guys were clearly interested in which one is best.
- Hungry? Myrtle Beach’s Best Lunch Spots: Looking for lunch after the final putt drops? This is the story for you.
- Unforgettable: The Most Scenic 3-Hole Stretches in Myrtle Beach: We all love great scenery and these are the area’s prettiest multi-hole stretches.
- Butter My Biscuit: Myrtle Beach’s Best Breakfast Restaurants: You guys clearly love food stories!
- Myrtle Beach’s Best Courses For New Players: New to the area? New to the game? Here is a guide.
Enjoy a look back on what your fellow golfers most enjoyed in 2021, and we hope to serve even more of what you want to watch, read and view in 2022.
(Top photo: par three 3rd hole at True Blue Golf Club)