Group leaders consider many factors when determining where they want to lead their charges on a golf vacation, but the five most important variables – quality of golf, location, accommodations, value and dining and entertainment – are nearly always the same.
With planning for the fall golf season already underway, here is an assessment of what a Myrtle Beach golf trip has to offer in each of those five vital areas.
– Golf courses? Myrtle Beach? Not sure this one needs explanation, but the area is home to 90 layouts and has the rare ability to appeal to any type of trip. Want to play a collection of America’s best public courses? Grande Dunes, TPC Myrtle Beach, Tidewater, Caledonia and Dunes Club (top photo) await. Looking for a vacation that features good courses and outstanding value? Myrtle Beach famously delivers on that front as well.
– Location is another significant victory for Myrtle Beach. The area’s subtropical climate makes the Grand Strand a 12-month a year destination and our spot along the Southeast coast means the area is within a one-day drive of nearly every major metropolitan area east of the Mississippi River. Did I mention Myrtle Beach International Airport enjoys nonstop service from 50+ locales, more than anyone else in South Carolina.
– Where your group stays matters and there may not be a destination in America with as many lodging options as Myrtle Beach. Oceanfront condos, beach houses, standard hotels, and golf course condos are all here. Do you want to stay in a luxury campground? We have that too. No matter where you want to lay your head, Myrtle Beach has something for everyone.
– The area’s reputation as a good times destination has long been established. The Grand Strand is home to outstanding, local restaurants and enough nightlife to pickle John Daly’s liver. Whether you are at Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, TopGolf or any of the area’s countless other hotspots, if you can’t have a good time in Myrtle Beach, you aren’t trying very hard.
– Last but certainly not least, every group leader looks to maximize value and Myrtle Beach’s credentials on this front are impeccable. Best of all, the area delivers value up and down the ladder. If you need evidence, get a Quick Quote and see for yourself.
Courses, location, accommodations, good times and value are the most important factors in determining where a group takes a golf trip, and Myrtle Beach checks every box.