The perfect day of golf begins with the perfect breakfast. Let Nora Battle of VisitMyrtleBeach.com show you her top five choices in the Myrtle Beach area for the most important meal of the day!
By Nora Battle, VisitMyrtleBeach.com
Most vacations are about rest and relaxation. One of my favorite parts about being on vacation anywhere is sleeping in and taking my time, heading out to find the perfect breakfast or brunch spot.
So today, I’m counting down the top five breakfast or brunch spots here in central Myrtle Beach!
1. Brunch at the historic Sea Captains House is a must experience for many reasons. Not only is the buffet incredible, the oceanfront view of the Atlantic makes it the perfect spot to have your first cup of coffee.
2. Croissants Bistro & Bakery serves breakfast Monday through Friday, and a spectacular brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. Make sure you come hungry, and be sure to pick out one of their delicious baked goods to save for later!
3. With multiple Grand Strand locations you can find an Eggs Up Grill close to almost anywhere you might be staying – and their expansive menu is sure to have something to please everyone in your party.
4. Mammy’s Kitchen is a fixture in downtown Myrtle Beach, serving breakfast to Grand Strand visitors for over 60 years now. If you like your breakfast big and traditional, you’ll enjoy eating here.
5. One of the newer breakfast and brunch additions to the Myrtle Beach area is Johnny D’s Waffles and Bakery. Their creative menu includes items like a red velvet waffle that have quickly become a locals’ favorite.
VisitMyrtleBeach.com always has more information on great Myrtle Beach area restaurants, including ones that serve breakfast and brunch. While we weren’t able to mention them all here today, one thing is for sure: When it comes to breakfast, Myrtle Beach knows how to take care of the first and most important meal of the day!