As group leaders decide the fate of their 2023 trip, here are five reasons Myrtle Beach should be your preferred destination.
– We are talking about a golf trip so courses are always the No. 1 priority, and with 90 layouts to choose from, the Myrtle Beach area delivers. Want to play a course that has challenged the world’s best players? TPC Myrtle Beach, Dunes Club and Barefoot Resort’s Dye Course have you covered. Looking for under-the-radar gems? Tee it up at Willbrook, Tradition or Glen Dornoch. Want to experience the beauty of coastal South Carolina? Grande Dunes Resort Club, Pawleys Plantation and Tidewater, among others, await.
– Just as no destination can match the depth and quality of Myrtle Beach’s course offerings, the same extends to the value side of the equation. Whether your group wants to play top 100 caliber layouts or the goal is to come in under budget on a four-round trip, the Grand Strand delivers value at every level of a golf trip. If you don’t believe me, you are welcome to compare. No destination offers better courses at a better price.
– A golf trip is about more than what happens on the course, and there is, to put it mildly, a lot to do in Myrtle Beach. The beach, axe throwing, go kart racing, Brookgreen Gardens, Broadway at the Beach, TopGolf, nightlife and more restaurants than you can imagine – it’s all here and more, awaiting your group. If you can’t have a good time in Myrtle Beach, you aren’t trying.
– The most overlooked part of Myrtle Beach’s appeal is its accessibility. Myrtle Beach International Airport is South Carolina’s busiest and it is home to more than 50 nonstop flights from across the country. Even better, more than half the nation is within a day’s drive of the area. Add it all up and few destinations are as accessible.
– Last but certainly not least, Myrtle Beach is the rare destination that has the ability to be all things to all people on a golf trip. From golf course architecture nerds to a buddies trip where having a good time after the sun goes down is as important as the birdie count, there is something for everyone here.
For a comprehensive look at everything the Myrtle Beach golf scene has to offer, visit www.MyrtleBeachGolfTrips.com.
(Top photo: Grande Dunes Resort Club, pictured right: “The Avenue” at Broadway at the Beach and Brookgreen Gardens)